We are regional provider of mobile network engineering services. The company designs, builds and manages mobile telecommunication networks for telecoms equipment vendors and service operators in Asia-Pacific, enabling the successful implementation of GSM, GPRS, CDMA, 3G/UMTS networks. These are complemented by our comprehensive range of quality engineering services: project management, RF engineering & optimization, in-building coverage and macro-cellular telecoms implementation.
We need high qualified professional to join our team as:
Job Vacancy - Account Administration
- To assist Finance Manager in collection of customer's PO, preparation of commercial and tax invoices and other tasks that assigned by Finance Manager
- Assist in collection of customer Purchase Order (PO) and faxing to relevant Project Managers (PM) & Account Managers (AM)
- Preparation of commercial and tax invoices
- Proper filing of accounting records
- Any other ad-hoc matters
- Single, Female
- Fresh Graduated, Degree in Accounting or equivalent with min. GPA 3.00
- Having good interpersonal and communication skill
- Good English proficiency
- Willing to work in long working hours
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Able to joint immediately
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume and recent photograph by clicking "Quick Apply" or "Non-member Apply" below.
Non Member can send the application via email by clicking "Non-member Apply".
All applications will be treated confidentially.